Friday, October 25, 2013

Sweet Carrots


Sorry once again this is not my photo, I like baby carrots

SWEET CARROTS

I could have these with every meal I love carrots
I think this is a good recipe for kids that don't like Veggies
(like myself)

Carrots ( either baby or cut)
Brown sugar ( this is why kids will like this)
Butter (not margarine)
basil



In a pan put your cut or baby carrots and add about a 1 to 11/2 inches of water put it on the stove at a medium/high heat and cook until they are soft, taking a fork and poking the carrots. you don't want them mushy.
Strain the water from the carrots, toss on a 1/4 cube of butter and 1/4 cup of brown sugar or to liking. Add a couple pinches of basil if you like, its good without too.
Give the carrots a few good stirs to coat the carrots and watch them disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment